September 14, 2022

Summer P-EBT Issues

The state of Michigan has identified issues with some P-EBT cards this summer.

Concerns about P-EBT benefits must go through the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. Our buildings and food service department are not able to help families with P-EBT card issues, as these are all handled by the state.

For help, families can call the state of Michigan's P-EBT Help Desk at 833-905-0028, option 2, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., or email